Sale Executive, Technical Sales Posted on Oct 24, 2017 by Hi-Tech Business Systems Ltd.
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $31.25 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 08, 2018
Hi-Tech Business Systems Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Computerized high speed colour copiers
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Word
- Presentation software
- MS Outlook
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages
- Supervise activities of other technical sales specialists
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Deliver sales presentations
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
- Train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
Electrical and electronic equipment
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V0V4
Feb 08, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation. It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.