Sale Executive, Technical Sales Posted on Feb 27, 2018 by PLATINUM HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION CORP
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $3,000.00 monthly + 3% commission per sale
Work Hours 160 hours per month
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 29, 2018
PLATINUM HERITAGE CONSTRUCTION CORP
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Deliver sales presentations
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs
- Read and interpret blueprints
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Work Location Information
- Work from home
- Various locations
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 29, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.