Sales And Marketing Manager Posted on Feb 12, 2018 by FANCY DOORS AND MOULDINGS LTD
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $40.00 to $42.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 14, 2018
FANCY DOORS AND MOULDINGS LTD
1 year to less than 2 years
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Manage contracts
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Develop promotional materials
- Write and edit press releases, newsletter and communications materials
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 14, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to control activities of marketing departments and establishments; and in directing and evaluating marketing strategies
Interest in negotiating business contracts with organizations seeking marketing services and with market researchers
Interest in initiating market research studies and in assisting with product development
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.