Sales And Marketing Manager Posted on Nov 10, 2017 by Sunflower Realty & Property Management Inc.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $40.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 10, 2018
Sunflower Realty & Property Management Inc.
5 years or more
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Market business services
- Manage contracts
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Develop promotional materials
Area of Specialization
- Market research
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services
- Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
How to Apply
Mar 10, 2018
Interest in co-ordinating information to control activities of marketing departments and establishments; and in directing and evaluating marketing strategies
Interest in negotiating business contracts with organizations seeking marketing services and with market researchers
Interest in initiating market research studies and in assisting with product development
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.