Sales Associate - Retail Posted on Feb 01, 2018 by Bicycle Cafe
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $22.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 03, 2018
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Sporting goods store
Type of Product
- Men's clothing
- Sports equipment and clothing
- Operate cash register
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in display of merchandise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
102-630 main street
Canmore, Alberta T1W2B5
Mar 03, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.