Sales Associate - Retail Posted on Mar 12, 2018 by Things Engraved Inc. / Créations Personnelles
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $13.60 hourly
Work Hours 4 to 20 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 26, 2018
Things Engraved Inc. / Créations Personnelles
No degree, certificate or diploma
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Operate cash register
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 26, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.