Sales Associate Posted on Feb 09, 2018 by Cool Vape
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 24 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 11, 2018
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Operate cash register
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
How to Apply
Mar 11, 2018
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.