Sales Order Clerk Posted on Dec 12, 2017 by Miller Hatcheries
Location Westlock, AB
Earnings $14.00 to $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 50 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 10, 2018
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
9420 109 Street
Westlock, Alberta T7P2R4
Apr 10, 2018
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.