Senior Investment Officer Posted on Sep 22, 2017 by Persta Resources Inc.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $100,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 20, 2018
Persta Resources Inc.
5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Office
Oil and gas industry
- Develop, promote and implement public relations and promotional programs
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
- Willing to travel regularly
- Willing to travel internationally
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Willing to relocate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
Financial Analysts Specific Skills
- Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management
- Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
- Analyze investment projects
- Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
- Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets
Investment Analysts Specific Skills
- Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates
- Collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
2717, 308-4th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P0H7
Jan 20, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in planning short- and long-term cash flows, assessing financial performance, and in implementing and using tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolios
Interest in analyzing investment projects; in developing tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolios; and in evaluating financial risk and preparing financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management
Interest in consulting with financial backers to follow up on financing projects
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation. It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.