Service Advisor - Auto Repair Posted on Feb 13, 2018 by EDSON CHRYSLER
Location Edson, AB
Earnings $17.00 to $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 27, 2018
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Access and process information
- Sell merchandise
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Arrange for billing for services
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Receive and log complaints
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
EDSON, Alberta T7E1V8
Feb 27, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to take orders for goods and services
Interest in speaking with customers to respond to enquiries and emergencies
Interest in investigating complaints and in responding to emergencies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.