Sponge And Dough Mixer - Food And Beverage Processing Posted on Feb 05, 2018 by Golden Happiness Bakery Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3 Vacancies
Closing Date Mar 16, 2018
Golden Happiness Bakery Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Single function machine
- Multi-functional process control machinery
1 year to less than 2 years
- Perform corrective machine adjustments
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Record production information
- Food processing plant
Type of Operation
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
- Perform general labouring duties
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
Security and Safety
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 16, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating processing and packaging machines and equipment
Interest in comparing information to make sure products conform to company standards; and in recording production data such as quantities, weights, sizes, dates and types of packaged products
Interest in setting up and adjusting processing and packaging machines
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.