Store Clerk Posted on Feb 28, 2018 by Kananaskis Country Campgrounds
Location Kananaskis, AB
Earnings $13.60 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 21, 2018
Kananaskis Country Campgrounds
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Operate cash register
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Remote location
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
- Time management
How to Apply
Mar 21, 2018
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.