Stucco Plasterer Posted on Dec 07, 2017 by G.S.S. STUCCO LIMITED
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Jan 06, 2018
G.S.S. STUCCO LIMITED
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
1 year to less than 2 years
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Work Location Information
Plasterer Specific Skills
- Spray acoustic or texture materials over walls and ceilings
- Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
- Cure freshly plastered surfaces
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
2104 AUXIER COURT SW
EDMONTON, Alberta T6W3C1
Jan 06, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to mix plaster ingredients in troughs to desired consistency
Interest in precision working to finish corners and angles
Interest in producing decorative surfaces and in creating decorative textures and designs as required
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation. It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.