Stucco Plasterer Posted on Mar 14, 2018 by B.B.S. EXTERIOR LTD.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5 Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 13, 2018
B.B.S. EXTERIOR LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Work Location Information
Plasterer Specific Skills
- Spray acoustic or texture materials over walls and ceilings
- Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
- Cure freshly plastered surfaces
How to Apply
71 CASTLERIDGE CRES NE
CALGARY, Alberta T3J1N6
Apr 13, 2018
Interest in copying information to attach metal and gypsum lath to studs and furring using nails, screws, clips and wire ties
Interest in precision working to cut openings in lath for heating and ventilation piping, ducts and electrical outlets; may install acoustic tile, hangers for suspended ceilings and metal studs for composition wallboards and laths
Interest in installing corner beads and wire mesh around beams for plastering
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.