Tailor Posted on Dec 15, 2017 by Sum Canada Enterprises Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 01, 2018
Sum Canada Enterprises Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
Area of Work Experience
Area of Specialization
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
- Design patterns to fit measurements
- Select and modify commercial patterns to customers' and clothing manufacturers' specifications and fit
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Type of Materials
Textiles and leather
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 01, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.