Tire Dealer Posted on Dec 22, 2017 by CONQUR INDUSTRIES INC.
Location Two Hills, AB
Earnings $32.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 04, 2018
CONQUR INDUSTRIES INC.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Electronic mail
- Retail business
- Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Willing to travel cross-border
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Working groups
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- 5-10 people
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Urban area
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 04, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.