Truck Driver-Supervisor Posted on Nov 29, 2017 by AMAR ENTERPRISES LTD.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $32.21 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Jan 26, 2018
AMAR ENTERPRISES LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
1 year to less than 2 years
Prepare production and other reports
Type of Industry Experience
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
Ability to Supervise
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
2125 33B AVE NW
EDMONTON, Alberta T6T0H5
Jan 26, 2018
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.