Warehouse Supervisor Posted on Jan 08, 2018 by Granite Warehouse Inc.
Location Leduc, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1 Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 19, 2018
Granite Warehouse Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- Inventory control software
- Purchasing software
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Conduct performance reviews
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
#101-3912 82 Ave
Leduc, Alberta T9E8M4
Feb 19, 2018
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.