Web Site Designer Posted on Jan 24, 2018 by WEB ETHIC INNOVATIONS LTD.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $13.60 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2 Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 23, 2018
WEB ETHIC INNOVATIONS LTD.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 to less than 7 months
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Client focus
How to Apply
9613 41 AVENUE NW 203
EDMONTON, Alberta T6E5X7
Feb 23, 2018
Interest in analyzing information to prepare mock-ups and storyboards, to develop Web site architecture, and to design the appearance, layout and flow of Web sites
Interest in precision working to test and modify Web pages and applications
Interest in consulting with clients to develop and document Web site requirements; and in determining hardware and software requirements; may lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.