When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Bachelor of Applied Business Administration Finance
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
The Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) is a leading Canadian polytechnic, delivering education in science, technology and the environment; business; health and trades. With nearly 60,000 credit and non-credit students and a 95 per cent employer satisfaction rate, NAIT grads are essential to Alberta's prosperity. Known for hands-on, technology-based learning, NAIT engages with business and industry in applied research and innovation and provides corporate training around the world. Recognized as one of Alberta's top employers, NAIT provides outstanding returns on investment for its graduates, partners, the provincial government and the people of Alberta.!span>!span>!span>
Satellite Campuses or Offices!span>!span>!span>
Program Type Applied
Credential Type Degree
Length 4 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- Completion of a NAIT Business Administration in Finance diploma with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Completion of an accredited two-year Business Administration diploma or an accredited degree in Business, Commerce, or Economics with a minimum GPA of 2.3
- Completion of these two required bridging courses through Open Studies prior to the start date of the program with a minimum GPA of 2.0. Please review the course offering dates prior to applying to ensure you select the appropriate program start date on your application.
- FNCE1125 OR JRSB125 – Introduction to Finance
- FNCE2280 OR FNCE280 – Investments
*Prerequisite courses must be completed before the program start date in order to receive full acceptance. Equivalent courses taken outside of NAIT may be considered in lieu of these NAIT courses.
Transfer & Credit Options may be available, please see nait.ca for more information.!div>
See nait.ca for application deadlines.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 19, 2019. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.