When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Business Administration Diploma Accounting and Investment Management
Grande Prairie Regional Collegewww.gprc.ab.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
First Year (30 credits)
- BA1010 Business Communications I (3)
- BA1020 Business Communications II (3)
- BA1050 Business Mathematics and Statistics (3)
- BA1090 Introduction to Marketing (3)
- BA1110 Introduction to Accounting (3)
- BA1120 Principles of Accounting (3)
- BA1150 Introduction to Computers in Business (3)
- BA1380 Organizational Behavior I (3)
- BA1540 Introduction to Business Microeconomics (3)
- One Business Administration Option (3)
Second year (30 credits)
- BA2000 Contemporary issues in Business (3)
- BA2030 Finance I (3)
- BA2090 Marketing Project Management (3)
- BA2240 Human Resource Management (3)
- BA2540 Introduction to Business Macroeconomics (3)
- LR3010 Legal Relations (3)
- MG2000 Introduction to Management (3)
- Three Approved Options (12)
- BA2010 Advertising and Sales Promotion (3)
- BA2060 Statistics for Business (3)
- BA2070 Personal Selling (3)
- BA2160 Taxation (3)
- BA2190 Consumer Behaviour (3)
- BA2270 Business Ethics (3)
- BA2390 Organizational Behaviour II (3)
- BA2550 Computer Applications for Marketing (3)
- BA2700 Introduction to Personal Finance (3)
- BA2710 Customer Service (3)
- BA2730 Personal Investing (3)
- BA2740 Insurance and Retirement (3)
- BA2910 Introduction to Entrepreneurship (3)
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2019/08/01 to 2020/07/31*.
Tuition $3,478.80 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $2,000.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $894.70 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Yes
Updated July 26, 2019. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.