When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Kitchen and Bath Design
Bow Valley Collegewww.bowvalleycollege.ca
Program Type Post-Diploma
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
- A diploma or a degree in interior decorating, architectural technology, interior design, graphic design, set design, construction, structural engineering, fine arts, staging/organization, environmental design, or industrial design.
- Equivalences of related work and educational experience will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by the department and will
require an additional portfolio submission. Please see website for full details at www.bowvalleycollege.ca.
In addition to academic requirements, applicants whose first language is NOT English must demonstrate ONE of the following:
- IELTS score of 6 with minimum band score of 6.0
- TOEFL score of 83
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) A of 59-64
- BVC Academic English 2 with a grade of ‘B-’
- Canadian Language Benchmarks score of 8 in each strand (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Successful completion of an Alberta Education English Language Arts course that is consistent with the specified academic admission requirements for the Career Program
- Transcripts demonstrating successful completion of three years of full-time secondary education at a school where English was the language of instruction
- Transcripts demonstrating successful completion of one year of full-time post-secondary education at a school where English was the language of instruction
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2021/08/01 to 2022/07/31*.
Tuition $5,640.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,698.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $666.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated June 25, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.