Learn about publications intended for Indigenous Peoples. Read stories of role models, lifestyle magazines, studies of Indigenous communities and more.
The following publications provide information for Indigenous Peoples:
- Inspiring Possibilities: Indigenous Peoples Role Models Share Their Stories—The stories inside illustrate rewarding and meaningful career choices in the social work field.
- Métis Settlements and First Nations in Alberta: Community Profiles—overview of the eight Métis Settlements and 48 First Nations in Alberta
- Say Magazine—national lifestyle magazine for and about Indigenous Peoples.
- Urban Aboriginal People Study by Environics—first major study of urban Indigenous peoples in Canada, released in 2010.
- What Works—Career-Building Strategies for People From Diverse Groups: Aboriginal People—information for career counsellors, educators and others.