Learn about publications intended for Indigenous Peoples. Read stories of role models, lifestyle magazines, studies of Indigenous communities and more.
Order Alis Publications — Alis career planning, learning, employment and labour market information resources are available free of charge to individuals, organizations and communities in Alberta, Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
The following publications provide information for Indigenous Peoples:
- Inspiring Possibilities: Indigenous Peoples Role Models Share Their Stories—The stories inside illustrate rewarding and meaningful career choices in the social work field.
- Métis Settlements and First Nations in Alberta—overview map of the eight Métis Settlements and 48 First Nations in Alberta
- Say Magazine—national lifestyle magazine for and about Indigenous Peoples.
- Urban Aboriginal People Study by Environics—first major study of urban Indigenous peoples in Canada, released in 2010.
- What Works—Career-Building Strategies for People From Diverse Groups: Aboriginal People—information for career counsellors, educators and others.