We've all heard it. Finishing high school can help you get a better job, have a better career, make positive changes in your life… So find out why—and how.
Finishing high school is one of the best steps to take if you want to make positive changes in your life.
When you earn a high school diploma, you
- gain confidence to keep making positive changes in your life
- discover what you’re good at and what you like to learn
- develop skills and gain knowledge
- increase the job opportunities available to you
- prepare for post–secondary learning
Resources to help you finish high school:
- Access multimedia learning resources for students, teachers and parents at LearnAlberta.ca.
- Visit Alberta Education if you need information about the following:
- high school graduation requirements
- preparing for diploma exams
- choosing a high school
- Find out different ways to finish high school at Alberta Education.
- Find out how to pay for school.
- Visit Northern Alberta Development Council to learn about funding to help students from the Northern Alberta Development Council region make a successful transition to post–secondary training.