If you’re like many people, you may be staying in your job longer—even past typical retirement age. Regardless of the reason, your job may have become routine. Here are some ways to make positive change and re-engage in your work.
Make positive change
- Rethink your job. Use these resources to refresh your approach and reframe goals so you can look forward to work:
- Redesign your tasks and workspace. Find out how to make your work more flexible and manageable:
- See “Dealing Effectively With Age” and “Creating a Safe and Healthy Working Environment” in the publication A Guide to Managing an Aging Workforce
- Strengthen work relationships. Explore these articles for ideas about sharing your knowledge and experience:
- Keep learning. Increase your value to your employer and enrich your life by taking a course through: