Check Out Tools & Resources
How to Submit Your Resumé
- Have you already discussed your resumé with a Career Advisor from the Career Information Hotline? If not, please do so before submitting your resumé.
- Please complete all required fields marked with an asterisk *
- Attach an English-language copy of your resumé as a Microsoft Word document (MSWord 95 or greater, .doc, .docx or .rtf, maximum 1MB file size)
- Please do not attach sensitive information (social insurance number, birth date, photos).
- Click the Submit button
- You will receive an automatic email to confirm your submission. Please do not reply to this email.
- Your reviewed resumé will be returned to the email address it was received from. We strive to complete requests within 15 business days. However, during periods of high volume, it may take longer for your resumé to be returned.
ALERT: The submission form below is currently experiencing technical difficulties that are delaying the resumé review process. A solution is being worked on.
- I understand that my resumé will only be returned to the e-mail address that was provided.
- I understand that my resumé will be returned by e-mail, which is not a secure method
- I understand that my resumé will be held only for 90 days then removed from the government system.
- I understand that I may not be able to access the MS Word document returned to me. If so, I may need to contact the Career Information Hotline for alternative methods of accessing the file.
- I understand that my personal information is being collected to critique my resumé for use in Alberta. This information is collected and managed in compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP). If I have questions about this, I can contact the Career Information Hotline phone at 1-800-661-3753 (toll-free) or 780-422-4266 (Edmonton).
- I understand that my personal information may be disclosed to an authorized employee, agent or contractor of Alberta Community and Social Services (CSS) or Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). This is done to assist in determining my eligibility for programs and services; to monitor, assess and evaluate the effectiveness of services provided and to evaluate the results of provincial programs.
Was this page useful?