Skip to the main content
This website uses cookies to give you a better online experience. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our cookie policy. More information
Alberta Supports Contact Centre

Toll Free 1-877-644-9992

Alert

The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted legislation and services. Information on this website may not reflect the current situation in Alberta. Please visit alberta.ca for up-to-date information about these impacts.

Find This Program At Other Schools
Program Information
Schools Offering this Program
  • All
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G
  • H
  • I
  • J
  • K
  • L
  • M
  • N
  • O
  • P
  • Q
  • R
  • S
  • T
  • U
  • V
  • W
  • X
  • Y
  • Z

Apprenticeship Gasfitter

Lethbridge College

Lethbridge College

www.lethbridgecollege.ca
Plumber and Gasfitter (Class B) Whether you're interested in the plumbing profession from your methodical nature or your desire to work with your hands, the Plumber Apprenticeship program will train you for an essential trade. You'll learn the ins and outs of plumbing and discover how to keep water, waste and gas flowing to or from homes and businesses. Over four years, you'll spend 80 per cent of your apprenticeship learning on the job while working side by side with skilled plumbers. For the remaining 20 per cent, you'll be in our state-of-the-art trades and technologies facilities expanding your knowledge and using industry- standard equipment to develop new skills.
Contact

Recruitment Services
3000 College Drive South
Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K1L6, Canada

Apply Now
  • Program Type Journeyman
  • Credential Type Certificate
  • Length 4 Years
  • Part Time Only
  • Cooperative Education
  • Continuing Education
  • Distance Learning
Admission Requirements

Must be a registered Apprentice.


Application Deadline

If you would like to become an apprentice, visit: The Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Board www.tradesecrets.alberta.ca


Transfer(s) Eligibility

Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.

Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available

Updated December 21, 2020. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.

Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.

Was this page useful?
Top