Skip to the main content
This website uses cookies to give you a better online experience. By using this website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our cookie policy. More information
Alberta Supports Contact Centre

Toll Free 1-877-644-9992

Education & Training

Get High School Transcripts

If you are thinking about post-secondary education, you will need to request your official high school transcript or a Detailed Academic Report.

If you have attended high school in Alberta, you can get a transcript from the Transcript Office of Alberta Education. If you have attended high school in another province, see “Other Canadian High School Transcripts” below.

Have your Alberta Student Number

You will need to know your Alberta Student Number (ASN) to get a copy of your transcript. To find your Alberta Student Number, you can:

  • Check documents from Alberta Education or school documents such as report cards and student identification cards
  • Contact the school you attended
  • Request your Alberta Student Number online.

Order transcripts

You can order your Alberta high school transcripts online at

  • The $10 order fee is paid by credit card.
  • If you don’t have access to the Internet or a credit card, contact the Transcript and Diplomas Office for instructions on how to send your request by mail.
    • Call 780-427-5732
    • If you live outside of the Edmonton area in Alberta, call toll-free by first dialing 310-0000

Order Grade 9 transcripts

For Grade 9 transcripts, please contact your school.

Order Apprentice transcript

For an Apprentice transcript, visit MyTradesecrets

Get help to complete your transcript request

If you need help with online access or transcript requests, including order status and processing:

Other Canadian high school transcripts

If you attended high school outside of Alberta, contact that school or the province’s education offices to find out how to obtain your high school transcripts.


Was this page useful?