If you are thinking about post-secondary education, you will need to request your official high school transcript or a Detailed Academic Report.
If you have attended high school in Alberta, you can get a transcript from the Transcript Office of Alberta Education. If you have attended high school in another province, see “Other Canadian High School Transcripts” below.
Have your Alberta Student Number
You will need to know your Alberta Student Number (ASN) to get a copy of your transcript. To find your Alberta Student Number, you can:
- Check documents from Alberta Education or school documents such as report cards and student identification cards
- Contact the school you attended
- Request your Alberta Student Number online.
You can order your Alberta high school transcripts online at mypass.alberta.ca.
- The $10 order fee is paid by credit card.
- If you don’t have access to the Internet or a credit card, contact the Transcript and Diplomas Office for instructions on how to send your request by mail.
- Call 780-427-5732 or toll-free within Alberta, first dial 310-0000.
Order Grade 9 Transcripts
For Grade 9 transcripts, please contact your school.
Order Apprentice Transcript
For an Apprentice transcript, visit MyTradesecrets.
Get help to complete your transcript request
If you need help with online access or transcript requests, including order status and processing:
- call 780-427-5732
- if you live outside of the Edmonton area in Alberta, call toll-free by first dialing 310-0000
- email TAD@gov.ab.ca.
Other Canadian High School Transcripts
If you attended high school outside of Alberta, contact that school or the province’s education offices to find out how to obtain your high school transcripts.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick (contact your school)
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia (contact your school)
- Ontario (contact your school)
- Prince Edward Island (contact your school)
- Québec (available in French)