When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year(s)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Only
- Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status and be at least 19 years of age
- Emotional stability
- Application Form reviewed and approved
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- Successful completion of an interview
- International students: proof of language proficiency (submission of TOEFL/IELTS scores or phone/in person interview).
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 19, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.