When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Advanced 3D Animation and 3D Modeling Diploma
Bow Valley Collegewww.bowvalleycollege.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Credit in English 30-1 or English 30-2, or equivalent
- Satisfactory results on the Bow Valley College Admissions Test
- Portfolio submission of 15-20 pieces of artistic work (e.g., sketches, renderings, design variations) in digital format. The portfolio should showcase the applicant’s proficiency in digital design software, creativity, artistic range, and/or technical ability. Portfolios should reflect the applicant’s personal artistic interests and identity. Successful applicant portfolios will reflect a broad range of techniques, influences, styles, and subject manner.
Learners who do not have adequate samples for the portfolio submission may wish to enroll in the Foundation in Entertainment Arts Certificate before pursuing a diploma.!div> !div> !div> !div> !div> !div> !div> !div>
- IELTS Academic: 6.0 with a minimum band score of 6.0
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 83
- College Academic English 2: Minimum grade of B-
- Canadian Language Benchmarks: 8 in each strand (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) A: 59-64
- Successful completion of an Alberta Education English Language Arts course that is consistent with the specified academic admission requirements for the Career Program
- Transcripts demonstrating successful completion of three years of full-time secondary education at a school where English was the language of instruction.
- Transcripts demonstrating successful completion of one year of full-time post-secondary education at a school where English was the language of instruction
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $11,368.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $682.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments N/A Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated July 31, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.