When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Advanced Welding Technology
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- English 10-1 or English 10-2
- Math 10C or Math 10-3 or Math 20-4 or Applied Math 10 or Math 13 or Math 24
- English or Math Academic Upgrading Placement Tests may be used in place of Grade 10 English or Grade 10 Math requirements, should results be successful and satisfy the appropriate grade level.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
See nait.ca for application deadlines.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $7,200.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,450.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,128.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated January 17, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.