When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Bachelor of Arts 3 Yr Behavioural Sciences
Ambrose University offers an education that is unique and personable. As an institution, we offer not only higher learning but cultivate a higher purpose as well. Ambrose understands that wisdom and belonging are just as important as knowledge and we offer this learning in a uniquely welcoming and nurturing Christian environment. As a result, graduates leave, not only with a degree, but having gone through a rich academic experience and having developed a better-shaped view of life. They leave, believing in something bigger than themselves, and a desire to contribute meaningfully to the world. This outlook doesn't just make graduates better job candidates, but better people, partners, parents, friends, and citizens that strive to make the world better.
- 40-acre campus including Academic Centre, Residence, Library, Gymnasium and Residence and Education Centre
- One-on-one interaction with professors and peers, in diverse classroom settings, averaging 18 students
- Over 920 students enrolled
- ACAC varsity athletics in basketball, volleyball, and soccer
- Rigorous academic programs relevant to today's employers and tomorrow's careers
- Opportunities to grow academically and spiritually, through service learning practicums and internships, offered both locally and internationally
150 Ambrose Circle SW
Calgary, Alberta, T3H0L5, Canada
Program Type Bachelor's
Credential Type Degree
Length 3 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated January 17, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.