When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Bachelor of Arts 3 Yr Psychology
St. Mary's Universitywww.stmu.ca
St. Mary’s University (StMU) is an innovative teaching and research university that provides affordable, accredited and highly valued programs in Liberal Arts, Sciences, and Education.
Located on a historic site in Calgary, Alberta, StMU inspires students to combine academics with a passionate commitment to ethics, social justice and respect for diversity of opinion and belief. St. Mary’s has 1025 full and part-time students, 80 full and part-time faculty, and an average class size of 25.
St. Mary's offers the following programs of study:
- Bachelor of Education (Elementary and Secondary)!span>
- Bachelor of Arts in English (3 or 4 year)!span>
- Bachelor of Arts in General Studies (3 year)!span>
- Bachelor of Arts in History (3 or 4 year)!span>
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies (4 year)!span>
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (3 or 4 year)!span>
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Justice and Catholic Studies (4 year)!span>
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (4 year)!span>
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility (2 year)!span>
- Certificate in Catholic Educational Leadership!span>
- Diploma in Religious Education!span>
- Diploma in Ministry!span>
St. Mary's also offers university transfer courses in arts, business, management and the sciences. A sense of community is a defining characteristic of the University. Students have the opportunity to participate in campus ministry, campus recreation, wellness programs, social justice initiatives and athletics programs. The campus is located adjacent to Fish Creek Provincial Park in south Calgary and is easily accessed by public transportation. Campus tours can be arranged at any time of the year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.!span>
Program Type Bachelor's
Credential Type Degree
Length 3 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
Applicants applying directly from high school will have graduated from high school and must have achieved a minimum of a 65% average on 5 specific 30-level subjects including English 30-1. The full list of academic subjects is available in our academic calendar. Other admissions categories include: post-secondary, mature, international and visiting standing.
Standard First-Year Admission Requirements
First Day Applications Accepted
Last Day Applications Accepted
|April 30||Arts and Science Programs||Spring/Summer Term|
|August 1||Arts and Science Programs||Fall Term (for following year)|
|December 31||Arts and Science Programs||Winter Term (for following year)|
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2023/08/01 to 2024/07/31*.
Tuition $8,820.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $2,000.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,565.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated November 07, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.