When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Bachelor of Arts 3Yr Business Administration
"Excellence in Christian University Education"
Located in Lacombe, north of Red Deer. Co-educational, liberal arts university college with an international student body. Affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada.
- Four-year Bachelor of Arts degree programs in Adventure Based Counseling, Behavioural Science, International Studies, Music, and Religious Studies.
- Four-year Bachelor of Music in Performance
- Four-year Bachelor of Business Administration degree program.
- Four-year Bachelor of Science degree program in Biology, Psychology and Wellness.
- Three-year Bachelor of Arts degree programs in Adventure Based Counseling, Business Administration, General Arts, International Health and Wilderness Studies, Music, Outdoor Leadership, and Religious Studies.
- Three-year Bachelor of Science degree programs in Biology, General Science, Psychology, and Wellness.
- Bachelor of Education degree with elementary and secondary tracks.
- Bachelor of Education After Degree in Elementary and Secondary education.
- Certificate in Health Sciences
6730 University Drive
Lacombe, Alberta, T4L2E5, Canada
Program Type Bachelor's
Credential Type Degree
Length 3 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $14,820.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,500.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $782.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 02, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.