When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Bachelor of Education Secondary: Business
"Excellence in Christian University Education"
Located in Lacombe, north of Red Deer. Co-educational, liberal arts university college with an international student body. Affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada.
- Four-year Bachelor of Arts degree programs in Adventure Based Counseling, Behavioural Science, International Studies, Music, and Religious Studies.
- Four-year Bachelor of Music in Performance
- Four-year Bachelor of Business Administration degree program.
- Four-year Bachelor of Science degree program in Biology, Psychology and Wellness.
- Three-year Bachelor of Arts degree programs in Adventure Based Counseling, Business Administration, General Arts, International Health and Wilderness Studies, Music, Outdoor Leadership, and Religious Studies.
- Three-year Bachelor of Science degree programs in Biology, General Science, Psychology, and Wellness.
- Bachelor of Education degree with elementary and secondary tracks.
- Bachelor of Education After Degree in Elementary and Secondary education.
- Certificate in Health Sciences
Program Type Bachelor's
Credential Type Degree
Length 4 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated June 30, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.