When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Bachelor of Religious Studies
Rocky Mountain Collegewww.rockymountaincollege.ca
Three streams available: Custom Ministry, Leadership, Pre-Seminary
Program Type Bachelor's
Credential Type Degree
Length 3 Years
90 credit hours
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Only
- A valid high school diploma from any government-recognized North American high school, or from any private school accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), or high school equivalency (GED). High school transcripts must present:
- Four 30-1 level courses (or equivalents) with a minimum grade average of 65%
- Two of the 30-1 level courses must be English 30-1 and Social 30-1 or equivalent
- Students from Quebec or Newfoundland will have completed Grade 11 and one year of CEGEP or university level study respectively.
- Two personal references
- A written statement of your spiritual history.
Contact the Enrolment Office for more details. Note: Students without high school equivalency may be admitted under special circumstances.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $14,560.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $2,700.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,800.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 28, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.