When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Business Administration Co-op Human Resources
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
- 50% in English Language Arts 30-1 or English Language Arts 30-2 or completion of ESLG 1898 with a minimum 50% or equivalent
- 65% in Mathematics 20-1 (Pure Mathematics 20) or Mathematics 20-2 (Applied Mathematics 20) or equivalent, or 50% in Mathematics 30-1 (Pure Mathematics 30) or Mathematics 30-2 (Applied Mathematics 30) or equivalent*
*Note: If it has been 10 or more years since you completed mathematics courses (i.e. Math 10, 20, 30 or Math 13, 23, 33), you will be required to complete a skills assessment, take a challenge exam, or complete upgrading to meet the mathematics requirement for this program.
English Language Proficiency: If English is your second language, you must provide proof of English language proficiency (ELP) prior to admission. ELP must have been completed within the two years prior to application to the program. Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- CLBA: no section score below 7
- IELTS Academic: 6; no section score below 5.5
- TOEFL iBT: 71
- CELPIP General: 7; no section score below 6
- CAEL: 60
- minimum of 80% in ESLS7000 or ESLS7100 (or ESLG2101), and 80% in ESLW7000 or ESLW7100 (or ESLG2103)
Note: ELP is a separate requirement from the English academic admission requirement.
In-person or online
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 30, 2019. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.