When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Business Administration Diploma Esports Management
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
High School diploma or equivalent, with:
- A minimum of 55% in Math 30-1
- A minimum of 55% in Math 30-2
- A minimum of 60% in English 30/30-1
- A minimum of 65% in English 33/30-2
Mature students (students who are 21 years or older) may be admitted by:
- the completion of the above Math and English courses only (with the grades specified)
- pass mark on the College Entrance Assessment
(Contact the Office of the Registrar at 780-791-4801 to arrange to write this exam)
English Language Proficiency
- TOEFL: iBT – minimum score of 79 with no score below 19
- IELTS – minimum score of 6.0
- CAEL – minimum score of 60
- MELAB – minimum score of 80
Application deadlines vary by program and intake please visit keyano.ca/applynow for the most up to date information.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $4,376.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $2,250.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $812.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated June 23, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.