When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Bow Valley Collegewww.bowvalleycollege.ca
Program Type Post-Diploma
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Information Technologies, Computer Engineering, Software Development, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- IELTS score of 6.0 with minimum band score of 6.0
- TOEFL score of 83
- BVC Academic English 2 with a grade of ‘B-’
- Canadian Language Benchmarks score of 8 in each strand
- Transcripts demonstrating successful completion of an Alberta Education English Language Arts course that is consistent with the specified academic admission requirements for their career program
- Transcripts demonstrating successful completion of three years of full time secondary education at a school where English was the language of instruction
- Transcripts demonstrating successful completion of one year of full time post-secondary education at a school where English was the language of instruction
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated June 25, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.