When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Construction Engineering Technology
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
Office of the Registrar
11762 - 106 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, T5G2R1, Canada
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- English 30-1 or English 30-2
- Math 30-1 or 80% in Math 30-2 or 80% in Applied Math 30*
- One of Physics 20 or Science 20*
- English Language Proficiency
Successful completion of the following program courses via Open Studies with a minimum grade of C or GPA of 2.0 in each course can be used to meet the math and science requirements:
- MATH1120 for Math 30-1 or 30-2
- CSTN1111 for Physics 20 or Science 20
- Successful completion of minimum 24 post-secondary credits or 8 post-secondary courses** within an accredited or recognized degree or diploma in a related field (engineering or engineering technology) with an Admission GPA of 2.0 based on the most recently completed post-secondary credits
- English Language Proficiency
**Please note that acceptance into the program does not guarantee transfer credits. Transfer credits evaluation will take place after the student is accepted into the program.
Please see program page for additional requirements and considerations.
Transfer & Credit Options may be available, please see nait.ca for more information.
See nait.ca for application deadlines.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2023/08/01 to 2024/07/31*.
Tuition $5,688.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,248.20 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $900.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated January 17, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.