When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
Program Type Post-Diploma
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- An accredited or recognized IT or Computer Science related diploma or degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Applicants who do not have a two-year diploma may be eligible for admission if 60 post-secondary credits in an accredited IT or computing science program have been completed. A minimum of 45 credits must specifically be related to the program.
NAIT's eligible diplomas include:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Network Engineering Technology
- Digital Media & IT with an emphasis in Computer Software Development, IT Business Analyst, or System Administration
- Wireless Systems Engineering Technology
See nait.ca for application deadlines.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $12,750.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,128.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,000.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated January 17, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.