When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Digital Marketing and Social Media
Southern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.sait.ca
Get up to speed with the exciting world of digital marketing and learn to make sense of social networking, search engine optimization and more. Through this fast-paced series of workshops, discover how you can take a leading role in moving your business ahead in this rapidly expanding field. You can complete this program in less than one year.
Upon successful completion of this program you will:
- Have a solid understanding of the world of digital marketing and social media
- Understand the metrics, tactics and strategies involved in paid media channels
- Be able to perform technical and competitor audits
- Have a good understanding of the need for Search Engine Optimization and how to utilize for optimal results
- Learn how to measure ‘return on investment’ and how to build content to better serve the digital marketing experience
- Have the tools you need to manage, maintain and update content on a company website
- Use online direct marketing tools to demonstrate what you’ve learned and simulate the implementation of a digital marketing communication plan
- Explore Google Analytics to measure digital marketing activity
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Non-Credential *
Length 1 Year(s)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education Only
- Distance Learning
* Certificate of Completion
There are no entrance requirements for this program. You can begin registering for courses anytime by clicking a course name or calling 1.403.284.7051. Successfully complete at least 1 of the courses, then declare your intention to complete this certificate by clicking on the Apply Now button on the program page. You will be notified of acceptance and given further direction regarding the completion of this Certificate.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 08, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.