When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Digital Marketing Certificate
University of Calgarywww.ucalgary.ca
This certificate is perfect if you:
- Aspire to work as a Digital Marketing professional
- Are involved in marketing initiatives of an organization as a part of their role
- Self-employed individuals who market their own products and services
- Want to enhance their professional toolkit and enhance their digital skills
- Would like to pave their way for career advancement in the marketing field
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 100 Hour(s)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education Only
- Distance Learning Available
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to enrol in a Continuing Education certificate program unless otherwise specified. A senior high school diploma and work experience are recommended, but not required. For more information visit Continuing Education at conted.ucalgary.ca or call 403-220-2866.
Many courses are offered in-person and online
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 01, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.