When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Diploma in Human Services
Rocky Mountain Collegewww.rockymountaincollege.ca
4039 Brentwood Road NW
Calgary, Alberta, T2L1L1, Canada
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
62 credit hours
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Only
Applicants must have:
- A valid high school diploma from any government-recognized North American high school, or from any private school accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), or high school equivalency (GED). High school transcripts must present:
- Four 30-1 level courses (or equivalents) with a minimum grade average of 65%
- Two of the 30-1 level courses must be English 30-1 and Social-1 or equivalent.
- Students from Quebec or Newfoundland will have completed Grade 11 and one year of CEGEP or university level study respectively.
- Two personal references.
- A written statement of your spiritual history.
Students without high school equivalency may be admitted under special conditions. Contact school for details.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 28, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.