When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Disaster and Emergency Management
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
- English 30-1 or English 30-2
- English Language Proficiency
- Successful completion of EMGT1120 and EMGT1130 with an overall minimum GPA of 2.0
View the English Language Proficiency Requirements for the Program: NAIT | English Language Proficiency
Transfer & Credit Options may be available, please see nait.ca for more information.
Combined (onsite and online)
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $6,330.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,128.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $475.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated January 20, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.