When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Event Management Certificate
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year(s)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Only
Canadian citizens or those with permanent residence in Canada are eligible for admission if they meet one of the following conditions:
- graduation from a BC secondary school, or equivalent, with a minimum “C” grade in either English 12 or English 12 First Peoples
- previous degree from a recognized university
- visiting student from a college or university: a “Letter of Permission” from the home institution is required
- transfer student from a college or university: at least 24 transferable university-level credits completed
- mature student: 21 years of age (or will turn 21 during their first semester) and minimum “C” grade in either English 12 or English 12 First Peoples
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated March 20, 2020. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.