When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Fine Arts Certificate
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
High School Diploma with
English Language Arts 30-2
Mature Status: Applicants must be 19 years of age and out of high school for one year
- English Language Arts 30-2 OR Equivalent
- Students who do not meet admission requirements can contact student services regarding opportunities for placement testing. * Students will need to submit an application to the program to start the process.
- Interview with Coordinator
- If the applicant does not have Art 30 and is a mature student, a portfolio is required for the Coordinator's interview.
Two weeks before the program start date.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2023/08/01 to 2024/07/31*.
Tuition $5,189.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,500.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $968.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 26, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.