When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Integrated Water Management
Southern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.sait.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
Completion of the following courses or equivalents:
- At least 60% in English Language Arts 30-1, OR 60% in English Language Arts 30-2, AND,
- At least 60% in Math 30-1, OR Pure Math 30, AND,
- At least 50% in Chemistry 20, AND,
- At least 50% in Physics 20, AND
- At least 50% in Biology 20.
All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency prior to admission, including students educated in Canada.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2021/08/01 to 2022/07/31*.
Tuition $9,500.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $4,800.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,333.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated July 04, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.