When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging 1st Discipline
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
60% in each of:
- English 30-1 or English 30-2
- Math 30-1 or Math 30-2
- Physics 30
- Biology 30
- Online Interview
- One credit of post-secondary Medical Terminology completed within 5 years of the application deadline with a final grade of 60% or greater, or completion of NAIT's Medical Terminology challenge examination with a minimum 60% pass. The NAIT course that meets this prerequisite requirement is ITMS100 - Medical Terminology.
- Prior to being granted full acceptance in the program, all successful applicants will be required to complete an MRI Screening form to ensure their eligibility to work in the MRI environment.
- English Language Proficiency
There is a competitive entrance requirement for this program. Please see the program page for details.
Please see program page for additional requirements and considerations.
Transfer & Credit Options may be available, please see nait.ca for more information.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $5,544.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $2,550.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,128.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated January 20, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.