When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Pre-Employment Trades Pre-employment Welder
Office of the Registrar
8115 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray, Alberta, T9H2H7, Canada
Program Type Pre-Employment
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- English 10-2 AND Math 10-3
- A pass mark in all five Canadian General Educational Development (GED) tests
• A pass mark on the Entrance Exam
• Minimum of 18 years of age
English Language Proficiency:
- TOEFL: iBT – minimum score of 71 with no score below 17
- IELTS – minimum score of 5.5
- CAEL – minimum score of 60
- MELAB – minimum score of 60
- CLBA – minimum score of 7
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 13, 2018. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.